Clark County 4-H Agents                       




Complaint Procedure

The University of Kentucky is committed to equal opportunity and nondiscrimination in all programs, events and services,  regardless of economic or social status and does not discriminate on the basis  of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin,  creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.

To file a complaint of discrimination, contact Tim West, UK College of Agriculture,859-257-3879; Terry Allen or Patty Bender, UK Office of Institutional Equity and Equal Opportunity, 859-257-8927;or the USDA, Director of Civil Rights, Room 326-W Whitten  Bldg., 14th & Independence Ave, SW, Washington DC 20250-9410 (202-720-5964)
If trade names appear in articles, no discrimination is intended nor endorsement by the University of Kentucky is implied.
UK Cooperative Extension Service ·  UK College of Agriculture ·  University of Kentucky
Kentucky State University Cooperative Extension Programs